The house sits on 3.597 acres of land in prime location, includes 2 more lots and it can be rezone to commercial.
It is very unique blend of rural and urban living. It has so many acres you can farm on while being within the city limits and convenient to everywhere. It has huge detached garage and work area.
Beautifully remodeled with contemporary kitchen. Swimming pool with pool house with half bath. RV parking with 50 amp service and water.
Property has the so much potential either as residential house or commercial use. Must see!!
- Association Fee 0
- Community Features None, Other
- Development Status Completed,Completed
- Subdivision Name R KIRURSW
- View Y/N 0
- Water Body Name None
- Waterfront Y/N 0
- Year Built 1970
- Appliances Some Electric Appliances,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Trash Compactor,Some Electric Appliances,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Trash Compactor
- Attached Garage Y/N 0
- Bathrooms Full 2
- Bathrooms Half 2
- Exterior Features Pool
- Flooring Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Foundation Details Slab, Slab
- Garage Spaces 3
- Heating Electric
- Roof Shingle
- Rooms Total 9
- Fencing Chain Link, Privacy
- Parking Features Circular Driveway, Carport, Detached Garage
- Pool Features In Ground
- Sewer Septic Tank, Septic Tank
- Utilities Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Other
- Water Source Public, Public
Patrick MaxamBroker Co-Owner
RE/MAX REDZONEDirect: 254-200-0044
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $399,000|
|4/13/2019 11:05:00 PM|
This firm is licensed and regulated by The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). Complaints or Inquiries should be directed to: Texas Real Estate Commission P.O. Box 12188 Austin, Texas 78711-2188 (512) 936-3005. Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services to prospective buyers, tenants, sellers and landlords.